Wax on, wax off.
Tired of your Werewolves not being in cans? Well we have a solution! Announcing the “Werewolf in a Can”!
Crow: You know, she didn’t want to have so many little planes. But her husband was a DC-10 who just couldn’t keeps his wings off her.
(804 - The Deadly Mantis)
Next time on “Dr. Who”
This is probs how Peter Cepaldi’s first meeting with Moffat went down.
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
Wolverine by John Byrne. 1979.
Rocketeer commission from Toronto. First time I’ve done something this finished at a con. I spent about half a day at the con, and another 4 hours in the hotel room on this, using pencils, watercolour and gouache.
I adore GOTG`s characters!!! and soundtrack!
Some day, yeah,
We’ll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun!
When the world is much brighter!!! ♫
Wolverine - A series of commissions by John Byrne. 2008.
To view the previous series of commissions, click here
Which is your favorite?
Best backstory. (x)
You know…for a second there…his head shape led me to believe he could be Phineas’s father.
NO BUT THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY PHINEAS IS SO INVENTIVE OH MY GOD
Oh wow…that’s something to think about…
Spawn #7, January 1993, cover by Todd McFarlane